Browse by Industry - Financial Services
33 Matching Jobs
Financial Services jobs
The successful candidate will be a key part of a dynamic, innovative team that supports the central Enterprise Analytics function within the bank.
- Financial Services Technology
- Tableau Visualization
The successfull Developer will be a part of a prestegious team supporting front office trading systems and directly interacting with traders.
- Capital Markets - Big 5 Canadian Bank Client
- Front Office Trading System Developer
You will work closely with multiple business stakeholders across Risk Management to understand the business needs and target risk architecture for assigned business unit. You will also work closely with Risk Management IT teams to improve capabilities of IT systems and quality of data used for this purpose, which includes supporting business and IT teams in data and business analysis, re-engineer existing business rules, test and implement enhancements to existing applications.
- Senior Business Anlayst Capital Markets
- Enterprise/Market/Credit Risk
A Senior Business Analyst position in Regulatory Reporting within a leading Canadian Bank. This individual will be responsible for working on Regulatory Initiatives and involves reporting, documentation, report analyzing, process flows, etc.
- Senior BA - Regulatory Reporting
- Regulatory Initiatives; FATCA, Dodd Frank, etc.
- Interact with internal and external IT teams.
- Manage data acquisition and data mapping activities
- Work with business users, functional BSA team, business groups, ETL team, developers and numerous data sources to identify and source required data.
- Develop detailed plans and accurate estimates for completion of the data mapping specifications and testing activities.
- Interact with source systems that will provide data for trade, market, client and reference data for the application.
- Provide Level 4 support to production incidents, business queries and regulatory requests.
- Participate in implementation planning, data preparation and post implementation validation
- Contribute to successful project completion within budget and on time by identifying risks and developing/recommending mitigation strategies.
- Trading Compliance Technology
- Data Acquisition - Equity
* 5+ years of relevant hands-on experience in full User Interface development.
* Experience with Angular JS is MUST.
* Experience in responsive web application development is required.
* Ability to take initiative on projects and proactively offer suggestions and resolutions
* A creative and independent thinker who can work effectively in a team environment
* Excellent communication skills
- Integration Experience
- Develop Java, Web-Service based, calculation-oriented applications and components (50%)
- Develop Hadoop Spark based, calculation-oriented applications and components (20%)
- Interface with quants to walk through details of calculation and demonstrate the quality of numbers produced (20%)
- Collaborate with like-minded team members to establish best practices, identify optimal technical solutions (10%)
- Define comprehensive unit test coverage of core calculators
- Java, Hadoop, Spark
- Capital Markets Technology
The DBA/Data Architect will be responsible for the design, implementation and technical support of the company's production databases and associated technologies. This position will perform tasks associated with data architecture, ETL development, performance tuning, capacity planning, and operational activities.
- Do you have Oracle DB extensive experience?
- Do you have exposure to data architecture and performance tuning?
Our client is a leading division within a Big 5 bank located in downtown Toronto; they are seeking (4) internal senior auditors within their team, reporting to the Audit Manager.
- Big 5 Banking in Financial District of Toronto
- Internal Audit in capital markets
My client has developed a multi-year engineering strategy that focuses on a quality culture to provide their clients with fast system enhancements while improving their overall experience, enhancing operational efficiency and reducing risk.
- Leading Canadian Financial Institution
- High-Performance Multi-Year Software Platform