Browse by Industry - Energy & Natural Resources
13 Matching Jobs
Energy & Natural Resources jobs
- Featured JobInternationalPermanentCA$70,000 - CA$75,000
Michael Page's client, the global leader in the market of Natural Resources' transformation for Industry, is looking for an Internal Auditor to join his international team based in their Paris Headquarter.
- INTERNAL AUDITOR (opened to relocation)
- International public company - Natural resources
- Finance Director required for a new role based in Calgary. Work as a business partner to the head of business, provide real time financial information to allow the business to make quick but profitable decisions.
- Candidates need to have experience working at the same level in a business undertaking large scale projects >$100 - $500M.
- Operate as a critical thinker, conduct due diligence&minimise company risk exposure.
- Finance director required for an expanding business in Calgary.
- Key activities:Bids ($100M+),managing risk, commerical advisor to the team.
Due to an extended period of growth my client is looking to hire an Engineering Manager for their facility in Brantford.
- Engineering Manager
- Growing process business.
- Financial controller with large scale construction experience required for an expanding fast paced business based in Calgary.
VancouverPermanentCA$70,000 - CA$71,000
- Financial controller with large scale construction experience
- Large scale project experience a necessity.
We are urgently looking for a Sales Representative to work for a Supermajor Global Organization that produces and distributes a wide range of high-performance lubricants for the automotive sector and industrial sector. Due to business growth they have created a new role as a Sales Representative to work within their automotive sector.
- Uncapped Growth Opportunity
- Working for a Fortune 500 Company
Our client is seeking a Grande Prairie based Territory Sales Representative who will be responsible for developing business and driving sales for their multifaceted gas compression business. The successful candidate will be required to solicit, develop and produce new business relationships through various sales practices. You will provide clients with solid customer service by including updates and information on additional product lines and service capabilities.
- B2B Professional Sales Opportunity
- Gas Compression Service & Parts
My client is looking for a Senior Buyer to join their project team
- Supply Chain
Our client is seeking a Parts Technician to be based out of Grande Prairie, Alberta. The position will be responsible for inventory management, customer quoting, parts research, shipping and scheduling, and inside technical selling.
- Parts Technican
- Gas Compression - Parts & Service